Re: vfork

kernel@draper.net
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 14:23:40 -0600

On Wed, Nov 10, 1999 at 07:46:49PM +0100, Andries.Brouwer@cwi.nl wrote:
> Ah, and there was nothing, and I wrote a page.
> (In fact, as it turns out, another page was sitting in my inbox,
> but that is irrelevant in the present discussion.)
> Now do you find anything wrong in my page?
> Your corrections are very welcome.
>
> Andries

Hmm... you wrote "there was nothing, and I wrote a page." It matters
little to me how vfork comes to be documented. That said, I wonder
if some other motive is at play...

In September, you and I corresponded via email on this very topic. I
offered to develop the fork/vfork man page revisions, you responded with: