Re: [Fwd: Getting IOCTL's into VFS File System Drivers]

Jeff V. Merkey (jmerkey@timpanogas.com)
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 19:26:28 -0700

Peter,

Currently there is no method for NWFS to have an IOCTL unless EXT2 is
present. There are cases where the FS needs to send an event to the
user for intervention.

Jeff