Re: kmod: failed to exec /sbin/modprobe -s -k binfmt-0000, errno=8, 12

Eleonora Autore (ely@ns1.avnet.co.uk)
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 11:37:15 +0000 (GMT)

ignore the stuff I said below - those are just defaults which are correct
to be zero - I will debug it properly in the evening (one can't expect
proper kernel debugging done merely in tea-breaks :)

Regards,
Tigran.