[OT] Re: hey wassup KErnEL ;) - Danger - Hostile site warning!

Bernhard Rosenkraenzer (bero@redhat.com)
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 18:59:33 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 16 Nov 1999, Michael H. Warfield wrote:

> Oh shit... This thing is making the rounds again!
>
> On Wed, Nov 17, 1999 at 03:03:35AM +1100, BRYANTR@vax.sonoma.edu wrote:
> > here is the site you wanted... http://SEX.Interactwithme.com it's the one that gives you free membership access (all hacked) to abotu 300 membership based sex sites. k bye...
> > ps: why r u using vger.rutgers.edu now? it doens't make sence, anyway *bye*...
>
> Warning... This is NOT spam.

Another warning: The sender of this SPAM is using its recipients in the
From: field, as well. At least two of the messages so far were sent from
my addresses.
The people in the From: field are valid addresses, but not at all
responsible for whatever is happening. (I know - two people already
complained to my sysadmin about having received the message from me).

If there's a lawyer on this list, I wonder if there's anything we can do
about that.

LLaP
bero