Re: Linux 2.2.14pre6 enters into xmon on PPC

Andreas Tobler (a.tobler@schweiz.ch)
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 20:43:48 +0100

Andreas Tobler wrote:

> On my pm7200 the kernel enters the xmon after the line:
>
> loop: registered device at major 7
>
> Then addresses and values are printed out and finally the line 'kernel
> entered xmon' or something like that.
> I have to reproduce it.
>
> After the line above (loop:...) normally the fd0: SWIM3 floppy
> controller is initialized.
>
> As far as I saw, in pre6 there are no explicite changes made on ppc.?
> pre5 went ok for the last days.

Sorry, forget about my previous post, with the default pmac_config it
doesn't enter in xmon.
I may have disabled too many options. (IDE stuff, although I don't have IDE)

Regards,
Andreas