Re: Announce: LVM Patch against kernel 2.3.28

David Weinehall (tao@acc.umu.se)
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 10:39:28 +0100 (MET)

On Thu, 18 Nov 1999, Heinz Mauelshagen wrote:

> Hi all.
>
> A patch for LVM 0.7 against kernel version 2.3.28 is available for download.
>
> ftp://linux.msede.com/lvm/v0.7/patch-2.3.28-LVM.gz

When will you submit this patch to Linus for inclusion? Apart from working
NFS v3, this is imho one of the most important things to go into the
kernel, from an enterprise point of view.

Then again, I'm probably spoiled, having used AIX far too long... :^)

Ahhh, the beauty of LVM. Mmmmm.

/David
_ _
// David Weinehall <tao@acc.umu.se> /> Northern lights wander \\
// Project MCA Linux hacker // Dance across the winter sky //
\> http://www.acc.umu.se/~tao/ </ Full colour fire </