Re: your mail

James Simmons (jsimmons@edgeglobal.com)
Sun, 21 Nov 1999 08:38:01 -0500 (EST)

I have seen this before. Well libsvga support has died in recent times.
What I would recommend is that you download libGGI. They have a svgalib
wrapper that allows you run libsvga programs in X windows or on fbcon if
you have a card supported by fbcon.

http://www.ggi-project.org

"Testing? What testing? If it compiles it's great, if it boots it's
perfect."