Re: 3C509 locks up consistantly

Erik Parker (eparker@mindsec.com)
Sun, 21 Nov 1999 12:57:24 -0500 (EST)

Get a new card. I have a couple of machines using the 3c509, with the
2.2.13 kernel, and they have been online since the kernel upgrade. I never
expereienced any problems with the last kernels either. You might want
to pick up a 3c905, if you prefer 3com.

Fyi, the distribution should have no effect on the ethernet card.