Re: Toshiba Satellite 2595XDVD

Andrei Pitis (pink@roedu.net)
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 05:31:36 +0200 (EET)

Ok, great, now that we have the confirmation that this really is a
hardware problem, as I suspected, with Toshiba notebooks, are you (the
guy maintaining that part of the kernel) going to patch the kernel for
this? I mean - it's silly to fix in kernel hardware problems - but
hey, this is the way things work nowadays, unfortunately...

So, please, either use my patch, or write smth else, but don't let
this float. I think that a fix like this will be good for any
brain-damaged keyboards - it shouldn't make any difference with a good
kbd, but it certainly fixes any kbd that would ignore the kbd delay.

Thanks,
Andrei