Re: How is 8-bit character support enabled for the TTY driver

Jeff V. Merkey (jmerkey@timpanogas.com)
Tue, 07 Dec 1999 14:38:15 -0700

Thank goodness for Alan! This helps, and is exactly the info I was
looking for. The folks at Caldera were a little confused and thought
there was an IOCTL or something with the TTY driver. I looked through
the source, and couldn't see anything obvious so I thought I would ask.

Thanks.

Jeff