Re: Yamaha Sound Drivers

David Whysong (dwhysong@physics.ucsb.edu)
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 17:03:11 -0800 (PST)

On Wed, 8 Dec 1999, Jeff Garzik wrote:

>David Whysong wrote:
>> I have the same model laptop. No, you're not missing anything. I have been
>> in contact with someone at Yamaha about this issue, unfortunately specs
>> are not available without an NDA for now.
>
>NDA is better than nothing, as long as you get to release source code...

I asked but the NDA would not allow source to be released. I'm still
hoping that something can be worked out, but it doesn't look too likely
unless Yamaha changes their policy.

Dave

David Whysong dwhysong@physics.ucsb.edu
Astrophysics graduate student University of California, Santa Barbara
My public PGP keys are on my web page - http://www.physics.ucsb.edu/~dwhysong
DSS PGP Key 0x903F5BD6 : FE78 91FE 4508 106F 7C88 1706 B792 6995 903F 5BD6
D-H PGP key 0x5DAB0F91 : BC33 0F36 FCCD E72C 441F 663A 72ED 7FB7 5DAB 0F91