RE: InterScan eManager Content Management Notification! (Anti-Spa

Teresa Macklin (macklin@coyote.csusm.edu)
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 10:14:55 -0800

Yes. We were surprised to see it ourselves. The new version of our virus
scanner (recently upgraded) seems to be misbehaving as although it does have
the capability of blocking "sensitive" email, we don't configure it to do
so.

We are in the process of backing the new version off of there until the
vendor can address the problem.

Our apologies. We recognize that unix computers can't be managed without a
certain amount of profanity...

Teresa Macklin
Director, Academic Computing Services
CSU San Marcos