Re: Ok, making ready for pre-2.4 and code-freeze..

Tigran Aivazian (tigran@sco.COM)
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 08:48:01 +0000 (GMT)

while we are at the subject of bugs -

a) ramdisk is still broken (there is a patch but not in the official
kernel)

b) e820 memory sizing is broken on Compaq Proliant/1600

c) long command lines (sometimes) get mysteriously chopped off

Regards,
Tigran.