Re: Ok, making ready for pre-2.4 and code-freeze..

Jeff Garzik (jgarzik@mandrakesoft.com)
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 16:09:50 +0000

Bret Indrelee wrote:
> Correctness in all things should matter. 'So what's an RFC to you anyway'
> would probably be a good description of M$ attitude towards standards. Just
> because most computer users don't care about the details of RFCs doesn't
> change their importance.

There is utility and then there is correctness. :)

--
Jeff Garzik              | Just once, I wish we would encounter
Building 1024            | an alien menace that wasn't immune to