Re: [patch-2.3.33] kdb for 2.3.33

Tigran Aivazian (tigran@sco.COM)
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 17:13:40 +0000 (GMT)

forgot to add that by default my patch compiles the kernel (and modules)
with -g. This is done because although in dynamic situations kdb is
invaluable, in quasi-static (when things change slowly and depend on
user's actions) situations I find it more useful to find out addresses in
kdb and then dump the relevant data structures nicely formatted by
"gdb vmlinux /proc/kcore"

Regards,
------
Tigran A. Aivazian | http://www.sco.com
Escalations Research Group | tel: +44-(0)1923-813796
Santa Cruz Operation Ltd | http://www.ocston.org/~tigran