Re: [RFC] Giving capabilities to users and groups

Casey Schaufler (casey@sgi.com)
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 14:16:52 -0800

You've wadded a whole bunch of stuff together here.
I'm curious what you're actually proposing. Are you
suggesting some sort of access rights tokenization?

Casey Schaufler voice: (650) 933-1634 casey@sgi.com fax: (650) 933-0170