Re: VM : killing process ...

Frank Bernard (fb@fbit.de)
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 18:40:47 +0100 (CET)

I see the same message with modprobe booting my floopy-initrd. Finally my
installation program comes up, but after a while it dies even while
waiting for input. Kernel is 2.3.33 with the initrd and rd patch of
B.D.Elliot. Hardware : 132 MB, IDE-Laptop, Floppy, Atapi-CD.
If anybody is interested in the floppy to check the messages I will send
the image to him/her.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / kind regards

Frank Bernard

Frank Bernard Informationstechnik GmbH
vanity +49 700 FIREWALL (0700 FIREWALL) phone : +49 69 477169
Dipl.-Inform. Frank Bernard fax : +49 69 47885616
Wehrheimerstr. 9 email : fb@fbit.de
60389 Frankfurt www : http://www.fbit.de
Germany http://www.linuxwall.de