Re: Brad Keryan / slRAM driver

Mr. James W. Laferriere (babydr@baby-dragons.com)
Sat, 18 Dec 1999 16:48:01 -0800 (PST)

Hello James, I don't seem to find a site with that exact name
or even near but David Woodhouse sent of a message shortly after
Brad did with a very simular idea & there appears to be a slram
driver in there somewhere . see URL: from his post below my sig.
Hth, JimL

On Sat, 18 Dec 1999, B. James Phillippe wrote:
> Greetings,
> My links to Brad Keryan's slRAM driver and personal web page appear to have
> gone stale. Does anyone have the current location of this material?
> thanks,
> -bp
> --
> # bryan at terran dot org
> # http://www.terran.org/~bryan
| James W. Laferriere | System Techniques | Give me VMS |
| Network Engineer | 25416 22nd So | Give me Linux |
| babydr@baby-dragons.com | DesMoines WA 98198 | only on AXP |