Re: 2.3.35-3+netfilter (ip_nat+iptables) => hard lockup

Bernard Wei (bwei@home.com)
Sun, 26 Dec 1999 11:55:33 -0800

Arjan Filius wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Yesterday i retried my netfilter script to configure ip_nat & iptables on
> various interfaces (just downed/installed netfilter-0.1.13), and all
> seemed to went well, until i decided to test it with nmap(same machine),
> and got a solid lockup (even no magic keys).

Hey, did you try Netfilter 0.1.14? In the change log, it says it fixes a
bug that causes lockup in 0.1.13. Note that Netfilter 0.1.14 only works
for kernel version 2.3.34 or later. Cheers!

--
Bernard Wei                              -o)
bwei@home.com                 o)  o)     /\\