Re: Sendmail virtual users

From: Jose Luis Saraiva Hime (jhime@synchro.com.br)
Date: Fri Jan 07 2000 - 16:51:55 EST

What I have here is two REAL domains: domainA.com.br and domainB.com.br
I have a virtual user admin@domainA.com.br that redirects all mails to
jhime@domainB.com.br

I made this adding the following line to /etc/aliases of the MX box of domainA:
     admin: jhime@domainB.com.br
After that you must issue the 'newaliases' command.

Best regards,
Hime