two NE2000 cards

From: Dicu Silviu (linuxsil@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jan 08 2000 - 03:36:12 EST

hi!

i have slackware 4.0 with a kernel 2.2.6 and i want to
make a router on a Pentium 166MMX and tx chipset.
the problem is that i have 2 Ne2000 net cards which
to work require to have io=0x320 and irq=5.when i put
one i can't put the other one .Now i load the modul
"ne" which require to have auto_irq enabled.I put the
driver not the modul in to my kernel but i could not
change the irq.
how can i make this cards work like io=0x300 irq=5
eth0
io=0x320 irq=9,11 eth1 ?
any suggestions?

thank you