PostgreSQL

From: Trenton D. Adams (adamst@telusplanet.net)
Date: Tue Jan 11 2000 - 18:56:13 EST

I wan to get a PostgreSQL server up and going. How do I go about doing
this? I have never done any SQL stuff before. I am just starting an
introduction to Oracle, and I want to run the PostgreSQL server on my Linux
system so I can practice at home.

I have a Windows 98 machine connect through the network to my Linux box. I
want to be able to access SQL from my windows machine if possible.

Anyone able to help me?