SNA Server/Gateway for Linux

From: Bruce McAlister (BruceM@PQAfrica.co.za)
Date: Wed Jan 12 2000 - 10:30:01 EST

Hi All,

Do any of you know if this kind of software is available for linux. I need
to setup a print gateway from Mainframe printing to ip printing, and i want
the gateway to be a linux box. At the moment it is an NT box running
attachmate SNA gatewa software. I was just wondering if there is SNA Gateway
software for linux out there. Any replies would be appreciated.

Thanx
Bruce

PS : Thanx for the help on my sendmail problem all, it helped and is now
working :)