IRQ question

From: Condon Thomas A KPWA (tcondon@kpt.nuwc.navy.mil)
Date: Wed Jan 12 2000 - 18:09:06 EST

Folks,

As a fairly new user of Linux I'm at a loss for a particular answer. I'm
trying to find out if I have any IRQ conflicts (to explain some peculiar
behavior). Is there a way to tell which are used for what? Is there a
specific tool for Linux that will investigate this?

Times like this I sure miss my Mac... ;-}>

   In Harmony's Way, and In A Chord,

   Tom :-})