Re: SNA Server/Gateway for Linux

From: Jay Schulist (jschlst@mail.turbolinux.com)
Date: Wed Jan 12 2000 - 22:16:39 EST

Hello Bruce,
Check out the Linux-SNA project, www.linux-sna.org/ftp.linux-sna.org. The
site is still in a bit of a transition, but some software is available now
via ftp and more will be available next week.

Providing a print gateway with Linux-SNA is currently not available, but
is a high priority of things to be done for the new year. Right now I am
focusing on certifying the Linux-SNA stack and testing the hell out of it.

Jay Schulist
jschlst@turbolinux.com