Senmail and Remote queueing

From: Bruce McAlister (BruceM@PQAfrica.co.za)
Date: Thu Jan 13 2000 - 04:27:54 EST

Hi All,

How do I get sendmail 8.9.0 to queue remote mails. I am using a dialup
connection and what is happening is, is as soon as someone sends a remote
mail (outside my local domain) sendmail brings up the modem line and
imediatly sends the message(s). How do I get sendmail to automatically queue
the remote messages in the queue and then when i bring up the modem line,
flush the queue.

Thanx
Bruce