RE: Sendmail. How to disable the use of forbidden mark in /usr/tm p/.pop directory.

From: Jim Roland (jim@roland.net)
Date: Fri Jan 14 2000 - 14:24:05 EST

Yes, you do raise a good question. I had not thought about it, the "-f"
flag on rm would force a delete. Perhaps 5 minutes is too tight, however
users start to complain when they have their mail clients set every 5 to 10
minutes and see an error. I have not seen anyone complain about missing
message portions yet. You could probably increase the crontab interval if
it gets to be a problem.

-=>Jim Roland

"Never settle with words what you can settle with a flamethrower."
        --Anonymous