RE: forwarding DHCP requests, need more info

From: Trenton D. Adams (adamst@telusplanet.net)
Date: Tue Jan 25 2000 - 18:37:39 EST

Ok, that's fine. Now what I want to do is change DHCP settings for a client
to tell it to use my server as the gateway! That way I could have a secure
network, couldn't I?

I just thought of another way. If I use two network cards, I wouldn't have
to change the DHCP settings, would I? Couldn't I just use ipchains to block
any packets coming through my network card that is connected to the ADSL
modem from going through to my hub, and then to the other machines?