ip masquerading and portforwarding

From: Frank Pinzin (pinzin@sheridanc.on.ca)
Date: Wed Jan 26 2000 - 18:57:48 EST

I'm using ipchains for masquerading and firewalling a private network from
the Internet. I have several public addresses that i'd like to associate
with servers that are behind the firewall (and are configured with private
addresses). Is there any quick and easy way (i'll take it even if it's hard
and messy) to forward *ALL* traffic hitting the firewall with a specific
address (any port) to the proper internal server? I've looked at ipmasqadm
(i believe thats what it's called) with portfw but i don't believe it
forwards icmp.. thanks in advance!

Frank