Re: configuring WINS/lan for DHCP

From: Thomas Veldhouse (veldy@visi.com)
Date: Thu Jan 27 2000 - 10:02:08 EST

Try this web site. It is a mini-HOWTO. There is a mini-HOWTO on setting
up a dhcp client too. I like the client in this package better:

http://www.linuxhq.com/HOWTO/mini/DHCP-4.html

You can use Samba to set up the WINS stuff. I haven't found it useful
though. I just set up a local domain using DNS/BIND and pass the DNS
address using DHCP.

Tom Veldhouse
veldy@visi.com