Re: Ms Exchange Server

From: Imed Chihi (ichihi@systel.com.tn)
Date: Thu Jan 27 2000 - 09:50:43 EST

Hassan,

I cannot figure out whether you want to keep using MS Exchange. In case
you are ready to get rid of it, that will open up alot of interesting
facilities just in a box.

I can assist you by e-mail (out of this list) into setting a Linux box.
You can than, share the Internet access, set up a dial-on-demand, setup
a local mail server, use Fetchmail to pump incoming messages off your
ISP's mailserver, setup a local nameserver, a local webserver, etc. Just
too many wonderful options :)

        Imed

Hassan Housrom wrote:

> Hi Sir:
>
> I have my local mail server using Ms Exchange Server, and I have an internet account in ISP.
> So I would like to retrieve my emails from my account to my local server using Dial up connection.
> I will be thankful for your help , if you please send the solution by details.
>
> Thanks for your helping hands
>
> Regards
>
> Hassan Housrom.

Imed Chihi