UPDATE! RE: Thinkpad 760XL and Mandrake 6.1

From: John LeMay (jlemay@njmc.com)
Date: Thu Jan 27 2000 - 22:27:58 EST

Looks like my problems have disappeared since removing the IBM pcmcia
Token Ring Adapter in the laptop. No more OOPS or other oddities.

However, I am still having a bit of a problem getting my Intel
EtherExpress PRO/100 LAN+MODEM 16-bit card to function on a 10BaseT HDX
LAN. The card shows itself as linked, however the hub disagrees and no
packets pass to the network. I think the hub is correct! The modem
portion of the card works like a champ, and I have verified that cardmgr
is loading the correct driver for this supported card.

Any ideas? (PS, I'm also posting this to linux-net over on vger.)