(no subject)

From: Vijay Thirumalai (vijayt@terayon.com)
Date: Fri Jan 28 2000 - 15:49:19 EST

Hi netters,
   I was looking into Gated software for a comprehensive routing engine.
It takes care of RIp, OSPF, PIM , IGRp , BGP ,etc...but since it is
available only thro a consortium which costs a hell lot...i was
wondering if someone could give me some pointers to other routing
engines without more or less the same degree of functionaltiy.
 I have already looked into ZEBRA but it carries only RIP, OSPF and
BGP..something else with a lot more would be a good fit.
 Thanks in advance.