Re: Ms Exchange Server

From: Bernd Eckenfels (ecki@lina.inka.de)
Date: Fri Jan 28 2000 - 20:01:46 EST

In article <38905B43.944FC33F@systel.com.tn> you wrote:
> I cannot figure out whether you want to keep using MS Exchange. In case
> you are ready to get rid of it, that will open up alot of interesting
> facilities just in a box.

Actually Exchange has a lot of featutes in a box which are missing in Free
Unix Messegaing solutions. Starting from X.400 over LDAP integrated
directories, managment gui build into outlook and shared public folders with
replication and permissions...

>> I have my local mail server using Ms Exchange Server, and I have an internet account in ISP.
>> So I would like to retrieve my emails from my account to my local server using Dial up connection.
>> I will be thankful for your help , if you please send the solution by details.

There is a fetchmail like option provided from MS for the Exchange Server of
the SBS: http://www.microsoft.com/smallbusinessserver/deployadmin/POP3.htm

Greetings
Bernd