Re: Ms Exchange Server

From: Rick Blake (rickb@cybernexus.net)
Date: Sat Jan 29 2000 - 08:49:07 EST

Not to mention ActiveX integration of directory access down to the client
level, the single most effective delivery method for viruses, trojans, and
worms yet devised. And the spamming potential - enlist your victims
machines and use their address books to propogate your drivel.

But I'm not bitter. I use Sendmail and Groupwise. Let them eat cake.

Rick