RE: 3COM 3C509 combo ...

From: Serge Maandag (serge@staff.zeelandnet.nl)
Date: Sun Jan 30 2000 - 11:12:29 EST

If the 3c509 is an ISA-card, make sure to disable the cards plug 'n' play
mode, download disk 2 of the etherdisk set from 3com to do it. If that still
doesn't work, do an 'insmod 3c509.o', your kernel might not be compiled
without 3c509 support, although I doubt that. Set 'plug 'n' play O.S.' to
'no' in your bios.

Serge Maandag.