Apache, php and Perl under Red Hat Linux 6.1

From: David Elliott (DavidE@cavendish.com)
Date: Sun Jan 30 2000 - 11:53:36 EST

Hi All on the linux-net,

I am trying to get Apache with php and Perl scripting support working
under Red Hat Linux 6.1, but seem to be having trouble.

I have set it up this combination up on Windows NT4 (SP6a) with few
problems.

I wonder if anyone who has got this working would be kind enough to send
me the files in their /etc/httpd/conf directory, so that I can compare
them with mine?

I have installed the following RPM packages from the Red Hat Linux
distribution kit:

        apache 1.3.9-4
        php 3.0.12-6
        mod_perl 1.21-2

I have also uncommented the relevant lines in httpd.conf and srm.conf
which ought to make these work, but am still having trouble.

Any help would be much appreciated.

--
 Regards,

David

david@elliott.uk.com davide@cavendish.com

One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men. No machine can do the work of one extraordinary man.