Apache configuration problems

From: Robert F. Chapman (rchap1@pacbell.net)
Date: Sun Jan 30 2000 - 22:10:48 EST

Hi All, Im running Apache for my intranet web page and I'm having
problems displaying Microsoft Word, Excel files properly with Navagator/IE
5.0.
I have tracked it down to the Magic file in /etc/httpd/conf and I think I
have it fixed
for Word. I'm looking for the proper entry for Excel. I was going to use
a Hex editor to find what to look for in the first few byes of an Excel file,
but was wondering if their is something already out their.

Thanks.

Robert Chapman