RE: long FTP connect on hosts not in DNS

From: Tuan Hoang (tuan@optimus.mitre.org)
Date: Mon Jan 31 2000 - 10:28:48 EST

Sorry I forgot to mention that B is in C's host table.
All connections from B to C are fine (telnet, ftp, etc.).
Only thing that might be strange in my setup is that
B's connection to C is on eth0 and B's connection
to A, as well as the DNS, is on eth1.

Using netconf, I've turned off the required usage of
DNS and restarted inetd. Didn't seem to make a difference
though.

Thanks,
Tuan