[Fwd: Neotrace support for Linux]

From: Mark Sasak (msasak@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu Mar 02 2000 - 12:30:36 EST

        I got this back from Neoworx. It looks like they have
support for linux in the works, but it still remains to be
seen if they actually go through with it. I encourage
everyone to email support@neoworx.com and let them know that
you want linux support.
        For those who have not heard of Neotrace, it is a gui tool
that lets you visually see what route a tcp/ip packet takes
to another host. The web page is http://www.neoworx.com/.

Mark
msasak@mindspring.com

To err is human, to purchase NT is bovine!

Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They
should both be changed regularly and for the same reason.