DHCP bugfix for "pump" to re-use windows DHCP address

From: Bruce Beare (bbeare@cisco.com)
Date: Fri Mar 03 2000 - 17:28:05 EST

I ran into a problem with the 'pump' program. My LAN subnet has only 8 addresses.
I have several machines and every DHCP address is accounted for. When I dual-booted
between linux and windoze, I found that I had ran out of DHCP addresses.

The problem turned out to be that Windoze specifies a ClientIdentifer when it registers
its DHCP address. Pump wasn't doing that.

This patch (attached) solves the problem.

-Bruce

p.s. Is the proper way to submit a problem and a fix?