Re: Intel Pro/100+ Management Adapter

From: John LeMay (jlemay@njmc.com)
Date: Sun Mar 05 2000 - 16:54:13 EST

Assuming you are loading this as a module, how does your conf.modules
read? My first guess would be you are using an incorrect module. I use
this card and use:

alias eth0 eepro100

All has been working fine since I installed it. The only time I've seen
the "delaying" message is with a PCMCIA network adapter installed.

Jeffrey Kinsey wrote:

> I recently just upgraded to the Intel Pro/100+ Managment Adapter, and I
> can't get it to work. The card is recongnized, but it consistently says
> "delaying eth0 initialzation". Any body else had this problem? Thanks,
>
> jeffrey

John LeMay Jr.
Senior Enterprise Consultant
NJMC, LLC.