Re: Intel Pro/100+ Management Adapter

From: John LeMay (jlemay@njmc.com)
Date: Sun Mar 05 2000 - 21:13:41 EST

You may want to look at /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0. Are
you possibly trying to use DHCP with no DHCP server on the segment? Of
course, I think this would give a "failed" and not "delaying" message.

As for docs, the network how-to's are still accurate, however a bit
dated. At least they were the last time I checked.

--
John LeMay Jr.
Senior Enterprise Consultant

The rules have changed... Get paid to surf the web!!! http://www.alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=bdc893