ftp & mail

From: jj@spiderentertainment.com
Date: Mon Mar 06 2000 - 12:06:20 EST

Hello I got 2 problems.

1) I use wu-ftpd, I need to setup userlist access where the user can not

go or see anything else expect for their directory. I want a ftp program

that has this function built in. Ussing permissions is not an option for

us.

2) I use sendmail which handles several domain names, how would I go
about sperating email addresses ? Ie I have webmaster@mydomain.com and
webmaster@otherdomain.com, how can I give webmaster@otherdomain.com to
someone else ?

Thx.