two-ways internet connection using two different IPs

From: redox@altern.org
Date: Thu Jun 01 2000 - 11:01:04 EST

Hello! I've got a little question for you. I have two internet connexions, let's say ppp0 and ppp1, and I would like to build a 'two-way' internet connexion.
I want to use ppp0 for the upload and ppp1 for download. The problem is the two adaptators don't have the same IPs.
So I can't make it just by modifying my kernel routing table
In fact, I just want to cut off the download bandwidth of ppp0 and the upload bandwidth of ppp1.
I think I need something to change the source IP of each packet going thru ppp0 matching the ip of ppp1

So, is there any solution for me please? Thank you!