Re: Continuing tulip driver woes

From: Jeff Garzik (jgarzik@mandrakesoft.com)
Date: Wed Jun 07 2000 - 16:56:00 EST

Dennis wrote:

> Getting "hung tx" and lockups with all known tulip drivers.
>
> Is there a fix for this floating around out there? The problem is
> particularly happening with DLINK quad cards.

I know at least some people have the 2.4.x Tulip driver working with
DLINK quad cards.

Specifically what kernel versions, and what driver versions, did you
try? Have you tried 2.2.x kernels? Have you tried 2.4.x kernels? Have
you tried the driver on Donald Becker's website?
(http://www.scyld.com/network/tulip.html)

Regards,

        Jeff

--
Jeff Garzik              | Liberty is always dangerous, but
Building 1024            | it is the safest thing we have.