Re: eepro100 troubles

From: jlemay@monmouth.com
Date: Thu Jun 08 2000 - 14:19:38 EST

Alan,

FWIW, I have this problem on a 10Mbit/s HDX link between two eepro's. One
is my client ('Drake 7.0) and one is my mail server ('Drake 6.1). I have
to ssh over and "network restart" at least once every 50 or 60 messages.
Perhaps it's not necessarily speed related? I'm still trying to get a
good tcpdump or ethereal trace when it happens.