Re: Problem with linux installation.

From: Henrik Olsen (henrik@iaeste.dk)
Date: Thu Jun 08 2000 - 15:54:03 EST

On Thu, 8 Jun 2000, Basavaraju Rajaksekhar wrote:
> Hi,
> I got a problem with installation of linux 6.2, i.e
> I have one linux 6.2 configured box, I want to make another 4 boxes
> same as configured one. How can I do it ? could you please tell that
> procedure. How can I do disk to disk copy in linux?
> Thanks,
> Raja.
man mkkickstart
man rsync
man dd

All three can give you solutions to your problem, but will solve in three
different ways, so you'll have to chose yourself.

--
Henrik Olsen,  Dawn Solutions I/S       URL=http://www.iaeste.dk/~henrik/
  Mort isn't fashionable UK movie material -- there's no parts in it