QOS

From: Cassandra Worbanski (cbw@spellcast.com)
Date: Thu Jun 08 2000 - 16:10:11 EST

Hi,
I have been trying to set up QOS with TC and qdisc to control the
bandwidth for incoming traffic. I would like to set this to a max of 128
kb per sec. I have already read the howtos about this topic with no
success. The command tc with arguments work and I can view the results
with ls but it does not effect traffic rates. Has anyone ever used QOS
before? Any recommendations? Is there a QOS mailing list?

Thanks,
Cassandra