Re: eepro100 troubles

From: Brian (hiryuu@ztnet.com)
Date: Thu Jun 08 2000 - 22:57:44 EST

3Com 905B ("Cyclone") is stable with Andrew Morton's April 15 driver.
Probably the newer drivers, too (but defintely not the older ones).

NE2000 is only 10BaseT, but we've had no trouble with them.

If you find a tulip driver that's stable under heavy sustained load, let me
know. We have quite a few of them, but no driver has been stable.

        -- Brian